<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Monday, August 14, 2006 @ 5:27 AM

:)

I've decided to start off with a expression at the start of every post. Mainly showing how i feel bout' today and stuff so yeah. It's like 8.30pm now. Well,it's no big deal but the thing is, I HAVEN'T SLEEP SINCE YESTERDAY. Thanks to my fucking project which took me years to complete and my incomplete ugly piece of artwork. LIKE WHATEVER. :/ So i'm still not tired although i feel mentally exhasted.Wellwell :) Anyway went school today.As usual took out and put in stuts time & time again to avoid ms woo frmo catching me! :D I can say this is a joy, i don't know why either :D Aha! So lessons was great,especially Ms wong :) I think she thinks i'm stupid, but how in the world will i know how does a liver function? I mean,How does it help to reduce the water so that our skin becomes so wrinkly after a long bath. We knew it's because of the difference in gradience and stuff but ah! I'm stupid ! tsks.

Oh after school slacked around like a pig as usual, Played daidi with fairus and luthfi & eileen
:D OHNO, I think im gettin' better at it everyround. Then played Stress with Fairus. Aha!
I THINK IM BETTER :) Then bloody chin ann is so cockup today,another ass. He was literally telling out my cards ! SLAPS! But i'm nice so aiyaaa, nevermind la :D Fairus me chin ann and tracey later on played Cheat. Sheesh, fairus won again. :( That's sad, it was probably cause we all were too kind-hearted and decided to let him win,yeah, it should be :D
SoSOSOSO, i went to soccer with glenn daryl teckliang leon and gang again :)
It rocks man, And affandi & adil joined in.It's so irritating when they walk off everytime we had
malays joinin' in, Like wassup man? Anti-social or something? BRRR-RAH!
OHOH, did i mention i got myself a cat today.
Ahas, but after remembering that it's the seventh month, i've decided to let this stray cat go stray. It's sad you know :/ It was so fucking adorable :) Ah, climbed on the rooftop and the fucking china dick was screaming his lungs out again.LIKE THE WHOLE WORLD HEARD IT CAN? chuckles- An old man like him actually believes in ghost. sheesh! Even i don't give a shit,what bout' him? So he had no balls enuff' to climb up the stairs to visit the 'ghost' . There might be one, but let's jsut not disturb it & i'm pretty sure we'll get peace in return :D
So yadayada again :)
Now im gonna sleep, i havent sleep for almost two days.
Yawns




Goodbye my lover,
goodbye my friends,
You've been the one,
You've been the one for me.